Studio Seventeen Sustainability Policy
Environmental and Sustainability Policy
Last reviewed: November 2021.
We are committed to sustainable development (meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs) as a guiding principle within our work. Concern for the environment is an integral and fundamental part of this commitment.
Our aim at Studio Seventeen is to reduce the impact on the environment from our operations.
Our Environmental and Sustainability Action Plan
Studio Seventeen has developed a number of policies and targets to help us achieve a more sustainable and ethical way of working in several areas of our business. We will continually assess the environmental impacts of our operations and set objectives and targets to improve our environmental performance. We will regularly review these targets.
- Promote responsibility for the environment within the organization and communicate and implement this policy at all levels within the workforce.
- Reduce the use of energy, water, and other resources.
- Minimize waste by reduction, reuse, and recycling methods.
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation/regulation.
- Ensure that our policies and services are developed in a way that is complementary to this policy.
- Look into methods of carbon offsetting for areas we are unable to reduce our emissions.
- Identify and provide appropriate training, advice, and information for staff and encourage them to develop new ideas and initiatives.
- Provide appropriate resources to meet the commitments of this policy and promote and encourage involvement in local environmental initiatives/schemes.
This action plan is available to all staff through our communal drive and has been drawn to their attention.