Studio Seventeen is an independent, ambitious and creative design and development agency situated in the heart of Hockley, Nottingham.
We not only make bespoke websites, but offer a full creative service, encompassing everything from print and digital to marketing and maintenance.
We currently have a digital marketing internship position available. If you are selected to work with us you will be given the opportunity to gain real-life experience in a creative studio as you help with both internal and external projects. During your stay we will ensure you become a valued member of our team.
We have a good history of working with interns, and will tailor your experience to your skillset and career ambitions. See our blog post to find out what one of our past interns has to say about their experience.
Length of opportunity: TBC
The Digital Marketing Intern will work closely with graphic designers and web developers to produce a creative social media strategy for Studio Seventeen. This will involve reviewing our current marketing material and web content and suggesting improvements. There may also be opportunities to work on client projects.
Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creating and preparing media (graphics, photos and videos) for uploading to social media channels
- Drafting copy for social posts that are in line with Studio Seventeen’s brand values and tone of voice
- Interpreting social media analytics and implementing the data to inform decisions
- Brainstorming campaign ideas and developing a marketing strategy
- Planning and writing blog posts
- Monitoring news and industry coverage
- Identifying trends and researching upcoming events
The Digital Marketing intern is an entry-level position that supports the teams to fulfill the needs of the business and our clients. We will help you build on your existing skills and support your ideas and suggestions.
You will need to be a self-starter that is organised, has strong communication skills and enjoys learning and researching new subjects. Most importantly, we want someone who is looking for the opportunity to develop under the support and guidance of the Studio Seventeen team.
- An excellent working knowledge of all social channels, particularly Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- A good knowledge of using social media for marketing and promotion
- An interest in design
- Willingness to learn
- Strong written and communication skills
- A working knowledge of SEO
- Ability to use a DSLR camera
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress