Our Environmental Goals
Studio Seventeen's Sustainability Pledge
Our Changes So Far
- Establishing a sustainable mindset within our working environment
- Reducing our consumption of single-use products and recycling in accordance with Nottingham City Council’s current policies
- Ensuring our websites are accessible and optimised to reduce loading times
- Sourcing products locally or from sustainable sources wherever possible
- Working with our clients to offer sustainable printed assets
- Migrating our current websites over to a hosting provider powered by renewable energy
Our Future Measures
Whilst we are actively working to create a sustainable business model, some of the changes we need to make may take longer than others. Where possible, we are aiming to be sustainable by using up our existing products before purchasing a new, eco-friendly alternative. This way we are reducing our consumption as a company. The following are just some of the measures we are striving to achieve over the coming months.
- Choosing products for the office that are sustainable and environmentally friendly (e.g. cleaning products, soap, coffee beans)
- Assessing the lifecycle of our websites and ensuring they are as fast, accessible and efficient as possible
- Moving toward becoming carbon neutral by offsetting our carbon footprint as a business
Within Our Community
As a proud member of the Nottingham small business community, we’re always working to improve our connection with other local businesses and initiatives. Working with Nottingham Trent University’s Sustainability Team, we are curating a sustainable business that aims to put both the client and the environment first. In line with Nottingham City Council’s Net Zero plans, we are collaborating with our fellow creatives to help shape Nottingham into a ‘Green City’.